2018 New Years Resolutions
2017 was an incredible year! It was filled with many beautiful memories, new travel adventures, new friends, and many challenges that I overcame! It was a year of growth for me both personally and professionally!!!!
Want to read all about it and see photos from the entire year? Head on over to this blog post!
But a new year is here and I couldn’t be MORE excited for it!
A new year filled with new goals to work towards, continued growth, and new challenges to overcome!
So I wanted to share my New Years Resolutions with you! Keep reading below to see them!
My Word for 2018: Intentional
This year I want to be more intentional in everything that I do, personally and as a business owner!
I will be more intentional…
- In where and what I spend my time on.
- On what I invest in and the things I buy.
- With where I’m focusing on to build and grow.
- Choosing what projects I’m going to take on this year.
- When choosing who I want to work with for clients and wedding vendors.
- Deciding the places that I want to travel to the most this year.
- To build and nurture my relationships with family, friends, clients, and vendors!
My New Years Resolutions:
I realize that goals and plans can change throughout the year. So this year I’m setting New Years Resolutions that are more flexible and can be adjusted if they need to be as the year goes on.
- Continue supporting my husband in his goals and his career as a Marine!
- Make time to travel and explore more regularly!
- Build up our savings and work towards paying off our debt.
- Declutter and let go of things we no longer use.
- Read one book per month for fun and read a business book for 10-20 minutes per day on the weekdays.
- Work towards photographing more destination weddings, elopements, and sessions!
- Keep providing valuable tips + resources to brides to help them with their wedding planning and to overcome the challenges they’re facing.
I am so excited for what 2018 will bring!!!! Follow along with me on all of the amazing adventures over on Instagram!!!
Like what you see? Get access to the Free KIP Resource Library for Brides and grab your Free Wedding Planning Timeline!
BONUS: Receive tips on how to get the best wedding photos too!