3 Tips for Better Christmas Cards | Oceanside, CA
I’ve put together 3 Tips for Better Christmas Cards for you to use to design your own Christmas cards this year and I will be including my recommended lab for you to order them from so you have the BEST quality Christmas cards!
Every year after Thanksgiving we send out Christmas cards to our family and friends!
It’s something I’ve always looked forward to, being able to reconnect with them and to share some of our favorite photos from the year with them!
Especially since my husband joined the military and we’ve moved to Southern California it’s extra important to be able to stay connected with our family and friends back home in Minnesota!
What I love the most though, is receiving Christmas cards FROM them!
I love being able to see their fun memories from the year and to read about how their year has been!
My 3 Tips for Better Christmas Cards
1. Choose 2-5 of your best and favorite photos from the year to use for your Christmas card.
I personally use the photos from our yearly professional Anniversary Sessions for our Christmas cards but if you don’t have professional photos from this year you can use your own personal photos too!
- Wedding and Engagement Photos! Show those babies off! They’ll love sharing that celebration with you!
- Show off your favorite vacation photos!
- Family selfies from different times throughout the year of different things you’ve done!
- Photos of your pets, because lets be honest, kids and pets are adorable and everyone loves to see them!
- Photo of you and your spouse! This is super important!
- Silly photos! Everyone needs a good laugh and to be reminded to have fun in life!
2. Write out a list of all of your family and friends that you’d like to send Christmas cards to this year!
Write them all down and then gather all of their addresses into one place to make it easier to address your envelopes.
3. Choose a beautiful designed Christmas card template to use, add in your photos, and personalize the text! Then Order them!
I highly recommend using MPIX to order your Christmas cards and ALL of your photo prints, canvases, or albums throughout the year!
MPIX is actually a professional quality photography lab for normal every day consumers AND it’s price comparable to shutterfly or department stores BUT it’s high quality products!
Side Note: I do NOT recommend EVER printing any of your photos or Christmas cards through Shutterfly or any department store. Simply because their quality is extremely low and the products don’t last very long before they wear out.
If you found these tips helpful, please feel free to share this post with your friends and family!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
>> Printable wedding planning timelines so that you can stay on track while planning your wedding.
>> My own personal KIP wedding day shot list so that you don't have to worry about missing a photo on your wedding day.
>> A workbook filled with questions that you need to ask wedding photographers at the consultation so you can see if they're the right fit for you.
>> Sample wedding day timelines, that are wedding planner approved, so that you can plan for the best photos on your wedding day!
>> A guide to learn how to plan a destination elopement so that you don't have to worry about missing a step or knowing where to start!
And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!