5 SUPER Fun Ways to Announce Your Engagement
Huge congrats to all of you newly engaged couples! Getting engaged is one of the most excited times in your relationship! The excitement and joy of knowing you get to spend the rest of your life with the one person that makes your heart so happy is pure bliss!
I’m sure you’re wanting some fun ways to announce your engagement to your family and friends though! Am I right?!
Today I’m sharing 5 Super Fun Ways to Announce Your Engagement!!! Keep reading below to check them out!
1. For the Pet Lovers: Make Your Pets a Part of Your Announcement!
There’s nothing I love more than when couples include their fur babies in on their engagement announcements! This is definitely my favorite out of the 5 Super Fun Ways to Announce Your Engagement!!!!! Everyone loves looking at photos of cute pets!
Here’s a couple of ideas for including your pets in your engagement announcement:
- Take a photo of your gorgeous new engagement ring sitting on top of your pets nose! (Careful so they don’t eat it though!)
- Grab a chalkboard and write “Mom and dad are getting married!” or “My humans are getting married!” then hang it around their neck or set it beside them for a photo!
2. For the Coffee Lovers: Show It Off With a Cute Coffee Mug!
Grab two coffee mugs and write a personal message on them! “Mr.” for the grooms cup and “Mrs.” for yours! Hold you coffee mug with your left hand and show off that bling!
You could write “Does this ring make me look engaged?” on your mug and take a photo holding your mug with your left hand! Include your honey in for some snuggles too while you enjoy your coffee and show off your new ring!
3. For the Photo Lovers: Put Together a Mini Photo Slideshow Featuring Your Top Favorite Photos Since You Got Together!
This is another one of my favorite fun ways to announce your engagement!!! Being a wedding photographer anything to do with photos totally has my heart!
Go through all of the photos you’ve taken together since you first started dating and compile your favorites into a video slideshow to music to share with your friends and family! Showcase your exciting engagement announcement at the very end of the slideshow!
4. For the Board Game Lovers: Spell It Out With Scrabble Squares!
Using Scrabble pieces to spell out words or to use for detail photos is very popular! For good reason! They make super cute photos!
So grab some Scrabble pieces and spell out your engagement announcement!
Some phrase ideas you can use:
- Guess What? We’re Engaged!
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- True Love
- Guess who put a ring on it!
- Always and Forever
- Love is in the Air
5. For the Party Lovers: Pop Some Champagne or Throw Some Confetti!
Popping the champagne or throwing some confetti are some super fun ways to announce your engagement!!!
Have someone snap a photo of you two saying “Cheers!” together with two champagne flutes and your favorite bubbly drink!
Grab a friend to take a video of you both popping a champagne bottle or throwing confetti and then share a celebratory kiss at the end of the video!
Want to know how to start planning your wedding?!
Sign up for my free KIP Resource Library using the form below to help you get started!!!
You’ll get access to an awesome free Wedding Planning Timeline so that you know where to start planning and to help you stay on track!
Plus other awesome free guides inside of the library too to help you get the BEST photos for your wedding day!
Sign up below!
Like what you see? Get access to the Free KIP Resource Library for Brides and grab your Free Wedding Planning Timeline!
BONUS: Receive tips on how to get the best wedding photos too!