5 Things I Stand For Personally and Professionally
While I may be a Southern California and Destination Wedding Photographer, I’m also a person with my own unique personality, quirks, and set of values!
One of the things that I strongly believe in is letting my readers, brides, and clients in on who I really am and what I’m all about!
I want you to have the chance to get to know me!
The REAL me!
I know there are a TON of wedding photographers out there for you to choose from. I know it’s hard to decide on which one of us is the right wedding photographer for you. I’ve been in your shoes too back when I was planning my OWN wedding! It’s a tough decision!
Here’s the exciting part! I’m not a wedding photographer who’s all about the money and trying to sell you on booking me as fast as possible.
That’s not who I am, nor will it ever be!
I want to be so much more than that for you!
I want to know what’s going on in your world, the challenges you’re facing right now, and the questions you have about planning your wedding or about wedding photography!
I want to help YOU in whatever way that I can.
I also want to be completely 100% transparent about who I am and what I’m all about so you can see if we would be a good fit to work together or not!!!
So if you’re not quite sure who this crazy passionate woman is behind the lens or what I’m all about then keep reading below to see the 5 things I stand for, personally and professionally!!!
5 Things I Stand For Personally and Professionally:
- I believe in building a marriage that is more beautiful than a wedding day and that regular date nights are non negotiable! Two of our own personal favorite date nights is taking a trip together or going to see a new movie at the theater and then grabbing dinner + beer at our favorite restaurant!
- I believe that traveling is amazing for the soul and that we shouldn’t keep waiting for “someday” to make it happen! Traveling to beautiful scenic places is one thing that inspires me and I just love seeing + photographing the beauty in the world around us! You can see more of my recent adventures here!!!
- I believe in experiencing life and making memories with those we love! Taking trips, trying something new, or going out for coffee/lunch with our family and friends are some of my favorites!
- I believe in filling our homes with our memories + pieces of our lives instead of random “stuff” just to fill it up. One of the amazing things I specialize in is decorating homes with the beautiful photos from a couples wedding day! There’s nothing that feels more like home or more personalized than canvases of your favorite memories filling your walls or an album with your entire wedding day gracing your coffee table!
- I believe in giving back! I personally donate 10% of all client investments to the HiCaliber Horse Rescue here in Southern California! The number of horses they save every year from slaughter is INCREDIBLE and I’m happy to be able to help them do that!
feel the same way?! i’d love to connect and become friends!!!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
>> Printable wedding planning timelines so that you can stay on track while planning your wedding.
>> My own personal KIP wedding day shot list so that you don't have to worry about missing a photo on your wedding day.
>> A workbook filled with questions that you need to ask wedding photographers at the consultation so you can see if they're the right fit for you.
>> Sample wedding day timelines, that are wedding planner approved, so that you can plan for the best photos on your wedding day!
>> A guide to learn how to plan a destination elopement so that you don't have to worry about missing a step or knowing where to start!
And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!