5 Ways to Hint About Hiring a Proposal Photographer
That moment when you’re out on a date with the love of your life and that feeling you get when they get down on one knee to ask you to marry them! It’s one of the best feelings in the world and one of the best moments to remember!
The happiness. The love. The joy. The overwhelm of emotions as you try to draw a breath and say “yes” in a shaky, happy tear filled voice.
The excitement as you realize that you get to spend forever with the person you love the most and who makes you feel complete!
In that moment, all of your memories together will come rushing back, all the happiness and all the dreams of the future! Soak it all in!
These are moments that should ALWAYS be remembered!
The best way to do is to hire a proposal photographer and have that beautiful moment photographed! Then when the moments pass and another day has come, you’ll be able to look back at those photographs and get that same feeling all over again!
Plus, who wouldn’t want drop dead gorgeous photos to share your new engagement with friends and family! Sure beats the blurry, dark, pixelated phone photos by a landslide!
Not sure how to hint to your boyfriend that you’d like your proposal photographed professionally?!
Below are 5 ways you can hint to them about hiring a professional proposal photographer.
5 ways to hint that you’d love to have your proposal photographed:
- When you’re talking about your future together – Whenever the topic of your future together or marriage comes up, don’t be afraid to pull up your Pinterest board and show him all of the adorable photos you’d love to do together! Be sure to mention how adorable you think all of the proposal photos are to them.
- Send them an adorable text – Send them a super cute text with one of your favorite proposal photos and tell them how you would absolutely ADORE or LOVE to have photos like these when you get engaged! Let’s be honest, sometimes we have to be COMPLETELY blunt about it but don’t go overboard with it either to upset them!
- Give the idea to your best friend, your sister, or even his best friend – If you don’t want to be the one to do it, tell the idea to your best friend, his best friend, or even your sister or his sister and let them do the rest! You can give them the names of a couple of photographers you LOVE even for them to pass along to him to contact or you could pin a bunch of photos to a Pinterest folder labeled “Proposal Session” and have them show it to him/her.
- Leave the magazine open to that page on the coffee table or in the bathroom – Did you see a featured proposal session you loved in a magazine?! Leave that baby open on the coffee table or in the bathroom where you know they’ll see it!
- Casually chat about it with the jeweler when you’re ring shopping – If you’re lucky enough to go ring shopping before hand with your boyfriend or girlfriend, strike up a casual conversation with the person showing you the rings about how awesome it would be to have your proposal photographed!
Do you think you have a proposal coming up? Let’s connect!
Did you enjoy this post or know someone else who would?! Pass it along and share it! Do you have another idea on how to hint about hiring a proposal photographer?! Comment below!!!!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!