A Time of Reflection and Giving Thanks
To all of my AMAZING clients from 2017!!!
Thank you SO much for choosing me to tell you beautiful stories!
For trusting me to help you fill your homes with canvases and albums filled with your beautiful photos!!!
And for inspiring me in everything that I do, in my business and in life!
YOU are AMAZING, I’m SO thankful for each and every one of you!
Thank you for making 2017 an INCREDIBLE year!!!
2017: A Year in Review + Giving Thanks
As 2017 comes to an end I can’t help but reflect on this past year and giving thanks to all of the events + memories from this year!
It’s been a crazy, insane whirlwind of a year, but I wouldn’t have it any other way and I’m SO THANKFUL for all of it!
I was able to go to my favorite four day educational seminar, WPPI, where I learned so many incredible things to help my business grow and to help me better serve my clients (You!!!)!
My husband and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary this year in June!!!! We celebrated by spending the day in Colorado while we were on our way home to Minnesota to visit family before he deployed!
We’re currently going through our first deployment together! While some days are hard, I’m thankful to be holding strong through it all! I’m so happy that I’m able to support my husband in his dream + goals of being a Marine!
I went on several trips this year, which I am SO thankful for being I LOVE to travel! Some for pure fun and others for traveling for destination sessions + weddings! You can see the blog posts all about my trips below!
The trips I went on this year:
- A springtime trip to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park to photograph a Destination Anniversary Session!
- My birthday trip with my husband to Yosemite National Park and Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park!
- Our 7 Year Anniversary in Colorado and the beautiful Colorado Couples Session I photographed while we were there!
- Exploring Colorado for a week with my little brother!
- Palm Springs and Joshua Tree National Park with amazing photographer friends!
- Las Vegas for a beautiful destination wedding out at Red Rock Canyon!
This year was my first year submitting my work for publication and I’m so excited that I’ve gotten published several times throughout the year. You can see them below!
Places my work has been Published!
- San Diego Style Weddings for our Modern Glamour Styled Bridal Shoot!
- San Diego Weddings for our Alice in Wonderland Inspired Shoot!
- Black Nuptials for our beautiful, Romantic Southern California Styled Anniversary Session that features my new Love Letters session add on!
- San Diego Style Weddings for our Modern Romance Styled Shoot!
For 2017 I was able to donate $579.50 to the HiCaliber Horse Rescue!
I created and launched my brand new KIP Resource Library for brides to help give them a starting point on planning their wedding and to give some expert wedding photography tips for their wedding day!!! You can check it out here!!!
I photographed 12 weddings, 20 portrait sessions, 5 styled wedding shoots, and at least a bajillion photos while traveling on my trips this year!
This year has honestly been my best year yet and I am SO EXCITED for 2018!!!! So excited!!!
Keep scrolling to see my favorite photos from this year and LET’S CONNECT if you’d love to work with me in 2018!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
>> Printable wedding planning timelines so that you can stay on track while planning your wedding.
>> My own personal KIP wedding day shot list so that you don't have to worry about missing a photo on your wedding day.
>> A workbook filled with questions that you need to ask wedding photographers at the consultation so you can see if they're the right fit for you.
>> Sample wedding day timelines, that are wedding planner approved, so that you can plan for the best photos on your wedding day!
>> A guide to learn how to plan a destination elopement so that you don't have to worry about missing a step or knowing where to start!
And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!