Where do I begin?! It was so incredible to be a part of Aaron & Laurie’s intimate wedding day in Sioux Falls, SD. Aaron & Laurie chose to do a destination wedding there just outside of Sioux Falls in a country church that has been in the family for a long time. There is a lot of history with this church. Her parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so on were married in this beautiful country church! It was the PERFECT place for them to get married and exchange their vows!
I knew from the very first email that I adored this couple and after meeting them in person the day of the wedding I knew it was going to be a fun filled day. They are so in love with each other and have one of the best love stories I’ve ever been told!
Some elements were the same as a traditional wedding day- the bride and groom prepared in separate rooms, they had a joyful, excited first look in the mini replica church that was made by someone very important in the family, but then we spent some time photographing them around the church, outdoors AND indoors. Of course, there’s no shortage of locations to photograph in this beautiful church!! During the ceremony, the brides brother played the guitar for them, which was so beautiful and personal. After the ceremony Aaron & Laure enjoyed a wonderful reception with all of their friends and family at the Sioux Falls Convention Center.
Aaron & Laurie, I couldn’t be happier for you! I can’t wait to see what adventures life brings your way and I’m so excited for you to look back on this super fun wedding 50 years from now and think back to what an amazing time it was. The whole experience was a dream for me too and I can’t thank you guys enough for your trust in me and for allowing me to be your wedding photographer.
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!