I’m Kayla and I’m so happy that you’re here!
A Little Bit About Me
I am a creator, dreamer, traveler, hopeless romantic, and a story teller! Believer in: love at first sight and building a marriage more beautiful than a wedding day!
I’m a full service Southern California + destination wedding photographer and military spouse! Most days, you’ll find me in blue jeans, working in my office, coffee in hand, and my two pups snuggled up at my feet while I follow my passion of being a wedding photographer. In the evening, you’ll find me either snuggled up on the couch with my husband watching our favorite shows, or out on one of our regular date nights, enjoying life together!
Some of my favorite things
- My handsome husband and two pups!!!!
- Coffee, LOTS of coffee!
- Fave colors: pink and mint!
- Traveling as often as possible!!!!
- Horses, cows, puppies, and kitty cats!
- Craft beer, moscato, authentic fish tacos, pasta, and BBQ!
- Romance novels, chick flicks, and action movies!
- Shopping for cute clothes or home decor!
- Motorcycle rides with my husband!
My bucket list
- Travel to Ireland with my husband for our 10 year vow renewal!!!!
- Be a Destination Wedding Photographer and Travel, often! Yosemite, Zion, Hawaii, Ireland, and Italy are my biggest dreams!!!!
- Learn to snowboard and go skydiving with my husband!
- Adopt a kitty, a couple horses, and a pet cow! (Yes! You read that right!!!!)
- Go on a romantic sunset hot air balloon ride with my husband!
- Take a motorcycle trip with my husband to the Sturgis South Dakota Bike Rally!
What i value the most
- Quality time with my wonderful husband!!!!
- Spending time with family and friends over good food, good drinks, and laughter!
- Frequent traveling, experiencing life, and making memories!!!!
- Horseback riding and horsey kisses!!!!
- Giving back!
- Supporting my husband in his dream of being a Marine!!!!
- Being kind, caring, and authentic to who I am!
now that you’ve gotten to know me, i’d love to get to know you!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!