Hey there! I’m Kayla and I’m so happy that you’re here!
A Little Bit About Me
I am a creator, dreamer, traveler, hopeless romantic, and a storyteller! Believer in: love at first sight and building a marriage more beautiful than a wedding day!
Most days you’ll find me in blue jeans, working from home with coffee in hand, and my two pups snuggled up at my feet while I follow my passion as a wedding photographer and serving my beautiful clients! In the evenings you’ll find me snuggled up on the couch with my handsome husband watching our favorite shows together, out on one of our regular adventures + date nights, or sharing a good meal, beer, and laughter with our friends at one of our favorite breweries!
I am mostly known for my love of adventure + romance, my loud + sporadic laughter, my obsession with horses + the color pink, and my kind + caring heart! People also often refer to me as the girl with big dreams, a stubborn + go-getting attitude, and the one who makes it happen!
Some of my favorite things
- My handsome husband and two pups!!!!
- Coffee, LOTS of coffee!
- Fave colors: pink and mint!
- Traveling as often as possible!!!!
- Horses, cows, puppies, and kitty cats!
- Craft beer, moscato, authentic fish tacos, pasta, and BBQ!
- Romance novels, chick flicks, and action movies!
- Shopping for cute clothes or home decor!
- Motorcycle rides with my husband!
My bucket list
- Travel to Ireland with my husband for our 10 year vow renewal!!!!
- Be a Destination Wedding Photographer and Travel, often! Yosemite, Zion, Hawaii, Ireland, and Italy are my biggest dreams!!!!
- Learn to snowboard and go skydiving with my husband!
- Adopt a kitty, a couple horses, and a pet cow! (Yes! You read that right!!!!)
- Go on a romantic sunset hot air balloon ride with my husband!
- Take a motorcycle trip with my husband to the Sturgis South Dakota Bike Rally!
What i value the most
- Quality time with my wonderful husband!!!!
- Spending time with family and friends over good food, good drinks, and laughter!
- Frequent traveling, experiencing life, and making memories!!!!
- Horseback riding and horsey kisses!!!!
- Giving back!
- Supporting my husband in his dream of being a Marine!!!!
- Being kind, caring, and authentic to who I am!
now that you’ve gotten to know me, i’d love to get to know you!
Do you want access to some awesome FREE guides to help you plan your wedding?! Sign up below!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
>> Printable wedding planning timelines so that you can stay on track while planning your wedding.
>> My own personal KIP wedding day shot list so that you don't have to worry about missing a photo on your wedding day.
>> A workbook filled with questions that you need to ask wedding photographers at the consultation so you can see if they're the right fit for you.
>> Sample wedding day timelines, that are wedding planner approved, so that you can plan for the best photos on your wedding day!
>> A guide to learn how to plan a destination elopement so that you don't have to worry about missing a step or knowing where to start!
And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!
Enter your email address below to get instant access to all of them!