Andy and madelaine | camp pendleton military homecoming
Andy and Madelaine’s beautiful military homecoming was held at Camp Pendleton here in Southern California. After being separated for 7-8 months they were FINALLY reunited and it was SO SO SO beautiful!!!
Their homecoming started very early in the morning where we waited by the boat ramps to watch them drive up in their amphibious vehicles! Madelaine was anxiously waiting for Andy to drive up and they ran a bit late. Which we later found out was because another one of the vehicles had broken down while they were coming in off of the ship.
When Andy finally did drive up he was all eyes for Madelaine and they both had HUGE smiles on their faces being able to see each other after 7-8 long months apart!!!
As Andy was released, Madelaine ran straight into his arms with tears in her eyes and they held each other tight for a long moment! It was so magical and so heart warming to see them reunited again!
Interested in finding out more info for booking your own homecoming session?
Find out more information about the investment.
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!