Brad and Jessica’s love story is absolutely beautiful! They met in high school at the age of 13 and have been together ever since. They’ve attending all the high school dances (including both Proms), graduation, and everything between then and the wedding day together! They held their ceremony at a perfect little country church just outside of Mansfield, SD (about 3 1/2 hours from Marshall MN, where I live!). It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day for a wedding.
Jessica wanted to do two first looks on their big wedding day! The first one with Brad and the second one with her dad! Both were very very emotional and so so special to capture! From there we did some bride and groom wedding photography outdoors at an awesome rustic location just across the road from the church and also some wedding photos at the alter for them. They both had been attending this church since they were growing up so the church meant a lot to them too.
After the ceremony everyone headed over to the reception which was held at the Hampton Inn in Aberdeen SD. They had one of the top notch decorators to decorate their entire wedding, ceremony, reception, flowers, etc and it was GORGEOUS! Their cake table had their main cake with a TON of little cupcakes all around it on multiple tables, they had a candy bar, a coffee station, each table was decorated with a gorgeous vase full of pink and white flowers! STUNNING! After the dinner and the speeches were done, they cut the cake and started the first wedding dances. They chose some of the prettiest songs for each dance!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!