Clarence and Jacquelyn | Wedgewood Wedding Photographer
Clarence and Jacquelyn had a beautiful rustic themed fall Wedgewood wedding! They got married at the Wedgewood at the Orchard in Menifee, CA!
This adorable little venue is tucked away in a quiet little part of Menifee and it’s a tiny hidden oasis! Beautiful green grass, a weeping willow, a pond that’s filled with water lilies, a gazebo, and a gorgeous tunnel at the entrance that’s lit up with white Christmas lights all year round!
I photographed this wedding alongside my good friend, Dustin from Dustin Thompson Photography, and loved how Clarence and Jacquelyn’s family + friends were so welcoming to both of us throughout the entire day!
Some of my Favorite Parts of their Wedgewood Wedding Day!
- While we were photographing the details and the girls getting ready at her sisters house, Pebbles, the adorable pitbull and I became good friends! She gave me her fair share of puppy kisses and puppy loving! She was so sweet!
- I absolutely LOVED Jacquelyn’s wedding dress and the beautiful soft pink undertone it had on it! It was stunning on her!
- Their adorable little boy was one of the ring bearers! When he seen me taking photos of him he wanted to come over and see what I was doing instead of walking down the aisle! Made me chuckle a little bit! Thankfully one of the guests was able to finish walking him down the aisle!
- The sweet look Jacquelyn’s dad gave her as he was walking her down the aisle to Clarence!
- I loved Jacquelyn’s cute little “I do” nail art that she did on her ring fingers! So so so sweet!
- The simple, yet so incredibly beautiful rustic centerpieces and glitter tipped mason jars filled with flowers!
- The GORGEOUS cake and desert table by Charly’s Cakes! I adore naked cakes!!! She also had several different small desert type goodies next to it! Lemme tell you, the cheesecake bites, the banana cream cups, and the raspberry filled slice of cake was so yummy!
- Clarence and Jacquelyn’s first dance in the gazebo while their family + friends watched them outside! Love how Clarence twirled her and how they snuggled in close while they danced!
- Jacquelyn’s sister created a surprise slideshow for them to watch during the reception and it was so sweet seeing their life leading up to their wedding day!
- Jacquelyn’s smashing frosting on Clarence’s nose during the cake cutting!!!
- The sweet father/daughter and mother/son dance! Melted my heart seeing them dance together and seeing the close relationship they have!
Wedgewood Wedding Vendor Love:
Wedding Venue: Wedgewood at the Orchard | Wedding Photographers: Dustin Thompson Photography (main photographer) and Kayla Illies Photography (second photographer) | Hair and Makeup Artist: Kristen C Beauty | Wedding Florist: Sweet Petals Florist | Wedding Cake: Charly’s Cakes | Wedding Officiant: Aloha Officiants | Wedding DJ: JC Entertainment
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!