Have you been dreaming about having BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE?!?!
Being together with the love of your life is one of the greatest blessings in life! It deserves to be celebrated, cherished, and documented for life! The beautiful moments, the memories you create together, your hopes and dreams, the way you make each other laugh, your future plans, how you try your hardest to spoil and surprise them! All of these are what makes your relationship so special, so unique, and so beautiful!
As you live your lives together, you photograph or journal about each moment so you’ll never forget it and so you can look back on all of the fun times you’ve had together years later! But you keep seeing all the beautiful professional photographs that your family and friends have done every year and you can’t help but want that too! You want to have beautiful photographs with the love of your life! You want to have those beautiful memories displayed proudly in your home to enjoy every single day, to remind you of your greatest blessings, each other! To personalize your home with who you are as a couple! And to have something so beautiful to pass down to your children, and they pass down to their own children!
If this is you, keep reading below for the details about your very own couples & anniversary photo session!
What’s the benefit of having our COUPLES OR ANNIVERSARY PHOTO SESSION?
- You will have these memories to cherish for the rest of your lives!
- You will have something so beautiful of you together to pass down to your children, and then for them to pass down to THEIR children!
- You’ll be able to get all dressed up for the session AND go on a date night together afterwards! Win win!
- You’ll have BEAUTIFUL photos of you two together to hang large canvases in your home so you can enjoy your memories together daily!
- You’ll finally have photos that you can use for your holiday cards!
- You’ll have the PERFECT gift for family and friends that you’re not able to see often enough! You’re parents especially!
what can we expect when we book a Couples & Anniversary Photo Session with you?
- You can expect to have fun together with lots of love and laughter!
- You’ll feel like an absolute rockstar when you’re both all decked out in your attire and your hair and make up done beautifully!
- You can be yourselves! No awkward posing! Just the real authentic interaction and emotion of you being together!
- You can expect to feel so much love and joy for spouse while you’re holding his hand, standing beside him, looking into his eyes while he holds you close, and when he kisses you softly!
- You can expect to see your photos 1-2 weeks after the session, where we will get together for coffee or a drink and I will help you plan your wall gallery for your home!
- You can expect to have your beautiful photographs beautifully displayed in your home for you to enjoy on a daily basis!
What locations do we have to choose from for the Couples & Anniversary Photo Session?
Choose a location that has special meaning or a completely new location that you’ve been dying to explore!
- Hiking through the beautiful mountains or cliffs and ending with a beautiful view from the top.
- Your favorite destination location that you LOVE traveling to!
- A country styled session in a beautiful rustic location with open fields or trees or old wood buildings, possibly including your horses or pets.
- A playful session, utilizing your favorite coffee shop, artistic/historical backdrop, or theme park.
- Your favorite beach at sunset.
- Where he proposed to you or where you first met!
Destination sessions are available with an added travel fee. No distance is too far!
KIND WORDS FROM KIP CLIENTS
"Everytime I look at my photos, it reminds me of the way I felt in that moment."
First let me say how amazing Kayla is to work with, she is beyond sweet, easy to talk to, and is a lover of coffee, what could be better? From the moment we started working together, it was like speaking to an old friend. She wanted to make sure my husband's homecoming photos was about the love we shared. When I first met up with Kayla, we sat down and just talked about our lives and my relationship with my husband, that way she could get a personal understanding of how to shoot our reunion. The day of, she was extremely accommodating and willing to wait, no matter how long it took. When my husband finally arrived, Kayla show the most breathtaking photos that will forever have a place in my heart. Every time I look at my photos, it reminds me of the way I felt in that moment. It was an amazing pleasure working [with] Kayla and I HIGHLY suggest anyone who wants a professional and personable photographer to go with her. Not only will you end up with beautiful stories told within a photograph, you will end up with a life long friend. Thank you so much Kayla!
"She is outstanding!"
Kayla did such an amazing job! We loved working with her. We had a great time during the shoot, poses were easy yet creative and the photos turn out just beautiful! Hair and makeup that was done for the shoot was good. The photo canvases and books look like great quality pieces and we're excited to order! Definitely recommend her, she is outstanding!
"Overall rating of her and her work is 6 out of 5."
I recently had Kayla do my homecoming photoshoot and she was absolutely amazing! Her attitude towards doing this was so energetic. I'm pretty sure she was more anxious for my husband to come home than I was. She was very easy to talk to, and not just on a professional level, but personal. She made sure that we got the best spot to get the best quality of picture and no one was going to interfere with them. Overall rating of her and her work is 6 out of 5. She replies within a day, if not in a few hours. The photos she took have come out great! Definitely am going to her first for any photo shoot I want in the future.
"Her images are incredible!"
Kayla is wonderful. My husband and I had a session with her last week, and we enjoyed every single second. She helped us pose and was so easy to work with. Her images are incredible! You will not be sorry for choosing Kayla as a photographer! Thank you so much!!!
"She...made us feel at ease and welcomed."
I had such an amazing experience with Kayla. She was so energetic and outgoing and it was a wonderful experience. She did an amazing job! She was so patient with my husband and I, and it made us feel at ease and welcomed because we are not so much the photogenic type, but she managed to still make us laugh and feel comfortable! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional, personable, creative photographer! You're amazing!
Brandi Nicole Hamilton
Are you ready to book your very own dream session?!
I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to chat with you about working together for your dream couples & anniversary photo session! Working with couples who are deeply in love, are romantics at heart, and love exploring beautiful places makes my heart and soul happy!!! The couples and anniversary photo session investment starts at $250. I take a limited number of sessions each year to ensure that I can each KIP couple the full service experience I’m known for! Be sure to inquire with me about your very own dream couples & anniversary photo session before those spots fill up!
Fill out the form below with as much detail as possible and I will be in contact with you as soon as possible to schedule our phone consultation!
Follow along on social media!
Do you want access to some awesome FREE guides to help you plan your wedding?! Sign up below!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
>> Printable wedding planning timelines so that you can stay on track while planning your wedding.
>> My own personal KIP wedding day shot list so that you don't have to worry about missing a photo on your wedding day.
>> A workbook filled with questions that you need to ask wedding photographers at the consultation so you can see if they're the right fit for you.
>> Sample wedding day timelines, that are wedding planner approved, so that you can plan for the best photos on your wedding day!
>> A guide to learn how to plan a destination elopement so that you don't have to worry about missing a step or knowing where to start!
And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!
Enter your email address below to get instant access to all of them!