devan and skyler | big bear wedding photographer
I had the chance to meet Devan and Skyler earlier this year at the wedding of my amazing photographer friend, Dustin from Dustin Thompson Photography! You can see Dustin and Vy’s beautiful wedding day here!
Devan and Skyler’s GORGEOUS Big Bear Wedding was simply perfect in every way and was definitely on my bucket list of places to photograph at! I’m so thankful that Dustin invited me along with him to photograph their wedding together!
Devan and Skyler got married at the beautiful rustic Gold Mountain Manor! It’s a small, beautiful, outdoors, rustic style Big Bear wedding venue and I absolutely LOVED it there!!! I would LOVE to photograph weddings there again!
We spent the entire weekend up in Big Bear for their wedding and it was SO much fun! Cold, but so so fun! We even got to see the beautiful fall colors while we were up there!!!
Some of my Favorite Parts of their Wedding Day!
- Devan and Skyler’s Great Dane dog, Shakespeare, being a part of their wedding day with them! He made the cutest ring bearer ever and I loved it when he literally watched them while they got married!
- Skyler’s dad walked her down the aisle and then officiated the wedding for them! Melts my heart!
- Devan, Skyler, Dustin, and I all hopped in Dustin’s Jeep just before sunset to go off location to photograph the STUNNING bride and groom photos you’ll see below near Big Bear Lake!
- How they named each table after one of their favorite types of wine!
- On the back of their sweetheart table chairs they had a Star Wars pun, super cute!
- During their first dance they snuggled, twirled, and just had fun dancing together!!!!!
- Devan crowned his brother as the Homecoming King since he missed his Homecoming Dance to be there for their wedding!
Wedding Vendor Love:
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
>> Printable wedding planning timelines so that you can stay on track while planning your wedding.
>> My own personal KIP wedding day shot list so that you don't have to worry about missing a photo on your wedding day.
>> A workbook filled with questions that you need to ask wedding photographers at the consultation so you can see if they're the right fit for you.
>> Sample wedding day timelines, that are wedding planner approved, so that you can plan for the best photos on your wedding day!
>> A guide to learn how to plan a destination elopement so that you don't have to worry about missing a step or knowing where to start!
And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!