Devan and Skyler | Rustic Fall Big Bear Wedding
Big Bear is such a BEAUTIFUL place to get married at here in Southern California and is great for destination weddings too!
Everything about Big Bear is just so magical! The mountains, the trees, the peacefulness of being surrounded by nothing but nature, the small town feel, the beautiful fall colors!
It was the perfect place for Devan and Skyler to get married! Especially since they love being outdoors the most!
Devan and Skyler had their GORGEOUS Big Bear Wedding at the Gold Mountain Manor and their wedding day was absolutely stunning!
Some of my Favorite Parts of their Wedding Day!
- Devan and Skyler’s dog, Shakespeare, was part of their wedding day with them! He was the cutest ring bearer ever! During the ceremony he watched his mom and dad get married! It was so sweet!
- Skyler’s dad not only walked her down the aisle, but he also officiated the wedding for them!
- Devan, Skyler, Dustin, and I all hopped in Dustin’s Jeep just before sunset to go off location to photograph the STUNNING bride and groom photos you’ll see below near Big Bear Lake!
- Devan and Skyler named each of the reception tables after one of their favorite types of wine!
- I loved their adorable, Star Wars, themed signs hanging on the back of their sweetheart table chairs!
- During their first dance they snuggled, twirled, and just had fun dancing together!!!!!
- During their reception, Devan crowned his brother as the Homecoming King since he missed his Homecoming Dance to be there for their wedding! The crown they gave him was very rustic and so cool!
Interested in finding out more info for booking your own session or wedding?
Do you want access to some awesome FREE guides to help you plan your wedding?! Sign up below!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
>> Printable wedding planning timelines so that you can stay on track while planning your wedding.
>> My own personal KIP wedding day shot list so that you don't have to worry about missing a photo on your wedding day.
>> A workbook filled with questions that you need to ask wedding photographers at the consultation so you can see if they're the right fit for you.
>> Sample wedding day timelines, that are wedding planner approved, so that you can plan for the best photos on your wedding day!
>> A guide to learn how to plan a destination elopement so that you don't have to worry about missing a step or knowing where to start!
And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!
Enter your email address below to get instant access to all of them!