Dustin and Vy | Travel Themed Grand Tradition Garden and Estates Wedding
Dustin and Vy got married on June 5th, 2017 and had a fun travel themed Grand Tradition Garden and Estates Wedding in Fallbrook, CA!
Both of them LOVE to travel and go on fun adventures together so they incorporated that into their wedding day by having a Travel Themed wedding! The travel themed wedding decor pieces included small suitcase escort cards with the names of each guest on a luggage tag and inside of it was their “destination” aka “table” they were sitting at, a world globe, a cute little red airplane, and a gorgeous rustic world map for guests to sign and leave a message on for them!!!
Dustin and Vy also aren’t a very traditional couple and they LOVE to have fun in whatever their doing! Their Travel Themed Grand Tradition Garden and Estates Wedding wasn’t any different!!!
Throughout their wedding day they each spent a majority of the time having fun with their family and friends, making jokes, doing silly things + funny poses, dancing the night away, and just really enjoying their wedding day! I don’t think I’ve EVER laughed so much at a wedding prior to this. It was that laid back and that much fun!
Some of My Favorite Parts of their Wedding Day
- The jokes and the stories I heard from everyone there!
- The hilarious poses they did!
- When Dustin’s dad dressed up as a Minion and pranked Dustin during the first look!
- During the ceremony when Dustin pretended to have lost Vy’s ring, he “called Amazon”, and had it delivered with a small drone while playing the “Star Wars” theme song! Yes, this is for real!
- When Dustin and Vy placed rock, paper, scissors to see who would read their vows first! Dustin lost!
- Their beautifully choreographed first dance! It was EPIC and they learned + put it together themselves!
- How they incorporated their love of traveling into their entire wedding day!
- When Vy smashed cake into Dustin’s face when they did the cake cutting.
- Then eating the cake of course!!!
- Photographing the sparkler exit!!! It’s SO SO SO magical!!!
Interested in finding out more info for booking your own wedding?
Find out more information about the investment.