Terrance & Moriah’s Griffith Observatory Engagement Session in Los Angeles!
Growing up we are always taught to believe that there is a single person out there in the world that is meant JUST for us. A single person out of TRILLIONS of people in this world, we are meant to find THE ONE to spend the rest of our lives together with!
When we find that one person, our lives are forever changed! We’re filled with so much hope, love, and happiness. We can’t believe the odds that they would notice US over all the other people in the world, but they DID! You spend as much time together getting to know each other, going on dates, meeting each others family and friends, and falling in love!
Love is a beautiful, magical part of life! Something that every single one of us crave for throughout our entire lives. To love and be loved!
Then one day, he pops that magical question, “Will you marry me?” while down on one knee and he presents you with this BEAUTIFUL diamond ring. A diamond ring that symbolizes his love for you and promises you that his heart is yours to keep!
Terrance & Moriah have found that beautiful thing called ‘LOVE’ and SHE SAID YES to marrying him!
This beautiful couple is amazing inside and out. I had the chance to get to know them a bit during their engagement session at the Griffith Observatory in LA. During their Griffith Observatory engagement session we shared many laughs, they danced + snuggled, we captured the epic photos with the famous Hollywood Sign, we toured the outside of the Griffith Observatory, and we all got to watch the sunset over the Los Angeles skyline! It was MAGICAL and the romance + love between them is so so so so beautiful!
Fun Facts about Terrance and Moriah:
- They met at one of the clubs that Terrance was bouncing at.
- Moriah is a nurse!
- Terrance is an actor! He’s featured in several of my favorite TV shows and movies such as: Criminal Minds, CSI, Bones, Grey’s Anatomy, and Sons of Anarchy. He’s now working on a show called Code Black and Colony. (Yes I’m totally starstruck!!!)
Check out their beautiful engagement photos below!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!