Jason and Devin had a gorgeous church ceremony at the River Methodist Church on March 16th, 2013 in Huron, SD (about 3 1/2 – 4 hours from Marshall, MN where I live!). It was such a beautiful ceremony. Devin’s two little girls were the flowergirls and they also included them in the sand ceremony, uniting their entire family! Though it was a cold March day, we got some amazing bride and groom wedding photos in the church along with the wedding party and family members.
They held their reception at the Crossroads also in Huron SD. The decor was very sweet and rustic! On each tabletop was a square vase filled with babies breath and with a burlap bow tied around the vase. They had some super cool orange lights lighting up the drapery behind the head table too! 🙂 After the dinner was done they did their cake cutting and started the first wedding dances.
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!