Justin and Glorianna | Bryce Canyon Destination Anniversary Session
Justin and Glorianna celebrate their one year anniversary this year!!! To celebrate their first year of marriage they decided to take a week long road trip to visit several of the National Parks they’d been dying to visit!!!
Bryce Canyon National Park being one of them!
Glorianna and I connected prior to their trip to chat about doing a Destination Anniversary session together while they were there!
Being the travel lover that I am I was SUPER excited to make a fun weekend trip for their destination session!!!
On the day of their anniversary session we hiked down the Navajo Trail and found a GORGEOUS spot to do part of their session!! It was filled with giant trees, golden light, and the stunning canyon cliffs in the background!!!
After hiking back up the Navajo Trail, we stopped at the canyon rim where Justin and Glorianna read their Love Letters to each other!!! It was absolutely HEART MELTING and so beautiful!!!
Amazing Wedding Vendors who contributed to this beautiful Bryce Canyon Destination Anniversary Session:
Interested in finding out more info for booking your own session or wedding?
Find out more information about the investment.
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!