Kathy and Jay are a SUPER super sweet couple! They’ve been dating for quite a long time, had a little boy, and finally decided to get married!
Their ceremony was a beautiful outdoors rustic ceremony overlooking Lake Okibojee (about 3 1/2 hours from Marshall MN where I live) and it was a BEAUTIFUL day for it! After the ceremony we did some gorgeous bride and groom wedding photography around the campground where the wedding was held. There was SO many beautiful places to photograph! I was in heaven! 😀
When leaving the ceremony site heading to the reception they drove two super cool old firetrucks as their transportation! There was room enough for 2-3 people in the front and the rest of the wedding party got to ride in the back! Jay and some of his buddies were firefighters and police men, which I found super super awesome that they got to incorporate those old antique firetrucks into their wedding day!
The reception was held at in a large building that used to be an indoors water park/amusement park. There was a HUGE slide in there that all of the guests (especially the kids) would ride a burlap bag down! Once dinner was done they watched a photo slideshow of their love story and how he proposed to her! It was so romantic! The rest of the night they danced, celebrated with friends/family, and had a good time enjoying their first night of being married! Congrats to you two! I’m so very happy for you!
These two love birds have been SO much fun to work with! All throughout their wedding day I was laughing and crying right with them, it was so beautiful!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!