Matt and Sara | Redlands Wedding Photographer
Matt and Sara had their beautiful fall themed Redlands Wedding at the Edwards Mansion! I absolutely ADORED the Edwards Mansion house with it’s beautiful antique qualities and it’s old victorian style! It’s not very often that you see a beautiful piece of history like this so beautifully intact!
I photographed this beautiful Redlands wedding with my awesome photographer friend, Dustin from Dustin Thompson Photography!
A Little Bit About Matt and Sara!
- They first met each other in high school and later connected a few years later on Facebook!
- Their first date was at the Hollywood Undead Concert and they’ve been together ever since!
- Matt first asked Sara’s sister for permission to marry Sara and the next week he proposed to Sara on her sisters front porch with beautiful Christmas lights lit up all around them!
- They both love to explore and travel!!!!
- Matt is a mechanic and Sara is in school for nuclear medicine!
- They have a sweet little family with 2 kids and 2 adorable little pugs!
My Favorite Parts of Matt and Sara’s Redlands Wedding Day!
- Sara’s two boys walking her down the aisle to Matt!
- Sara’s face light up in a huge smile as soon as she seen Matt at the alter!!! They chose not to do a first look, so this was the first time seeing each other on the day of their Redlands Wedding!
- Both Matt and Sara tearing up while they read their beautiful handwritten vows to each other!
- Sara’s excitement after her Aunt (the officiant) announced them as husband and wife and they walked back up the aisle together with smiles on their faces!
- Sara’s beautiful brooch wedding bouquet! It was filled with brooches that her friends and family gave to her during her bridal shower!
- All the beautiful DIY Wedding details at their Redlands Wedding reception! They incorporated the fall theme into each table with a touch of rustic, homemade chocolate chip cookies as the wedding favor, and photos of themselves inside of a lantern! They also had a handmade rustic wooden sign as their guestbook and had a table with photos + a paragraph for guests to get to know each member of the wedding party!
- During the mother/son dance, they called up all mothers and sons to join in on the dance with them. Sara danced with her two boys while Matt danced with his mom!
- The sisters dance! Sara danced with her two sisters and they called up all sisters to come dance with them!
- Their ’69 Chevy Nova cake topper!
- Sara smearing frosting on Matt’s face before they shared a piece of cake with each other!
- The garter game Sara and the groomsmen played on Matt before he took her garter off!
Wedding Vendor Love:
Wedding Venue: Edwards Mansion | Wedding Photographers: Dustin Thompson Photography (main photographer) and Kayla Illies Photography (second photographer) | Wedding Cake: Michelle’s Bakery | Wedding DJ: IAC Pro Events | Wedding Dress: Vera Wang from Davids Bridal | Grooms Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!