Matt and Annika | Red Rock Canyon Wedding
Red Rock Canyon outside of Las Vegas, Nevada is one of the most beautiful places to have a desert wedding or a desert elopement! It’s also a beautiful alternative to the traditional Las Vegas Weddings and a great way to see the scenery in the area!
Matt and Annika chose to have a Red Rock Canyon Wedding since they both have a deep love for the outdoors and for traveling!
Their beautiful Red Rock Canyon Wedding day was at the top of the hill by the scenic overlook, overlooking the gorgeous Red Rock Canyon mountains and the desert below! Their closest friends and family flew in from all over the world to see them get married!
Some of my Favorite Parts of their Red Rock Canyon Wedding Day!
- Annika’s beautiful Esterian accent! I absolutely ADORE accents and she’s such a sweetheart!
- Annika gave us a super yummy gift, chocolate from Esteria, to say thank you for being there for them that day!
- Matt’s look of pure joy and excitement when he seen Annika for the first time on their wedding day during their first look!
- Throughout the entire day they’d joke, do fun poses together, and then they’d laugh together! Cutest thing ever!
- Matt and Annika created a multi page program for their guests to read that featured their entire story together, photos of them, and some fun facts!!! The officiant read their story to the guests during the ceremony! So so so sweet and so unique!
- The look of pure love they gave each other throughout their entire wedding day! Absolutely MELTED my heart!!!!
Las Vegas Wedding Vendor Love:
Wedding Location: Red Rock Canyon | Las Vegas Wedding Florist: Gaia Flowers | Las Vegas Wedding Hairstylist: Goldie Robinson from Salon Nouveau | Las Vegas Wedding Makeup Artist: Miguel Julio Beauty | Wedding Dress: Anna-bella Wedding Style | Groom’s Suit: Burberry
Interested in finding out more info for booking your own session or wedding?
Do you want access to some awesome FREE guides to help you plan your wedding?! Sign up below!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
>> Printable wedding planning timelines so that you can stay on track while planning your wedding.
>> My own personal KIP wedding day shot list so that you don't have to worry about missing a photo on your wedding day.
>> A workbook filled with questions that you need to ask wedding photographers at the consultation so you can see if they're the right fit for you.
>> Sample wedding day timelines, that are wedding planner approved, so that you can plan for the best photos on your wedding day!
>> A guide to learn how to plan a destination elopement so that you don't have to worry about missing a step or knowing where to start!
And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!
Enter your email address below to get instant access to all of them!