New Park 734 Wedding Venue Grand Opening | Downtown San Diego, CA
I am SO excited to show you this GORGEOUS new Park 734 Wedding Venue that just opened up in downtown San Diego!
Patricia, from Park Boulevard Catering, just opened up her brand new Park 734 Wedding Venue!
To celebrate the grand opening she hosted a Wedding Coordinators Lunch to introduce the new venue to everyone! So I had the chance to see it for the very first time and I LOVE it!
The new Park 734 wedding venue is a beautiful urban venue that has a small intimate feel! The brick walls and the natural light had me swooning over it as soon as I walked in to see it!
The Park 734 wedding venue can accommodate 50-75 people comfortable.
It’s available for small intimate weddings, corporate events, and is a great meeting space as well.
The new venue also has an optional venue that clients can use for the catering for their weddings or events.
They’re able to customize their catering menu and Park Boulevard Catering is able to make almost anything your heart desires!
Details About the Park 734 Wedding Venue Coordinators Lunch
For the wedding coordinators lunch that Park Boulevard Catering hosted for the new Park 734 wedding venue they served us a full four course meal so we could get a taste of their delicious food too while we chatted about the new venue!
What they served:
- Seasonal Cocktail: Summer peach champagne and topped with fresh red raspberries.
- Appetizer: Amuse-bouche. It’s a cream cheese crostini with sweet hot pepper jelly and a roasted garlic clove on top that you spread over the crostini.
- Salad: Caprese salad with red wine vinaigrette over a bed of wild rocket arugula and served with two types of small tomato’s and mozzarella cheese balls.
- The Main Course:
- Catalina off shore seared yellowtail drizzled in a roasted poblano cream sauce with garlic and lemon zest roasted broccolini and roasted red potatoes. (This was the option I chose and OMG was it DELICIOUS!)
- vegetarian mushroom and spinach lasagna.
- Desert: Strawberry shortcake topped with Tahitian vanilla whipped cream strawberries, and a mint leaf. On the side it was served with balsamic reduction which we dipped the desert into! SO AMAZING!
Something that I thought was really unique and totally awesome was that the chef herself came out during each course to explain what each portion of the meal was, what was in it, and how she prepared it! She was SO passionate about it and I absolutely love that!
Featured Wedding Vendors:
Downtown San Diego Wedding Venue: Park 734 | Wedding Caterer: Park Boulevard Catering | San Diego Wedding Photographer: Kayla Illies Photography | Linen Rentals: Pattys Linen Rentals | Wedding DJ: DJ Sage with Sage Productions
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!