Nick and Rachel had an absolutely STUNNING church wedding at the Salem Zion Mennonite Church that is about 5-6 miles outside of Freeman SD (3 hours from Marshall MN, where I live!)! Before the ceremony we met at gorgeous landscaped park behind the Heritage Hall Museum and captured some amazing bride and groom wedding photography as well as some fun wedding party photos!
After the ceremony the entire wedding party drove off in their trucks (all farm boys, so EVERYONE had a truck!) and met us at the reception at The Arboretum also in Freeman SD. They had string lights looping down from the ceiling, crystal vases on each table filled with flowers, they had stringed lights beneath the head table table cloth and tull drooping along it, and they also had some super cool purple lights lighting the drapery behind them! During the dinner when guests rang their bells, Nick would pick a name from the glass jar to choose who’s kiss they would have to copy! First time seeing this and it was pretty cool! The guests came up with a bunch of fun ways to kiss and challenge the bride and groom. To end an amazing night of photographing they cut the cake and did their first dances! The first dances were SO gorgeous with the strung lights from the ceiling!!!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!