Wedding Photography Workshop for Brides to Be REPLAY!
Earlier last week Expressed Image and I hosted a Facebook LIVE “Wedding Photography Workshop for Brides to Be” event to teach newly engaged brides (you!) the ins and outs of wedding photography, the questions you need to ask a wedding photographer at the consultation, and how to find the right wedding photographer for your wedding!
We covered the following topics:
- The basic requirements a wedding photographer needs before you consider them.
- What to look for in a quality wedding photographer.
- The red flags to look out for.
- What the difference between a full service photographer and a digital only photographer is.
- The questions you need to ask a wedding photographer at the consultation.
- Questions they may ask YOU during the consultation so you’re prepared.
- Questions to ask YOURSELF during or after the consultation.
- Plus some AWESOME wedding and engagement photography tips to help you get the most amazing photos!
It was NERVE WRACKING, to be quite honest!!! Doing a Facebook LIVE event for the first time in your life, with no chance to redo it if you mess up, really gets the nerves going! Oh…and trust me, there were a few mess ups in there!
So welcome to the real me! The silly, dorky, fun, sometimes messing up, but crazy passionate girl who LOVES helping her couples and talking about all things wedding photography!
I am SUPER excited to share the Facebook LIVE Replay with you, so you can learn ALL ABOUT wedding photography too. After this, you’ll know what questions to ask a wedding photographer at the consultation, and how to find the perfect photographer for your wedding day!
So grab a pen and a paper and be prepared to take a lot of notes as you watch the Replay!!!
Once you finish watching the Replay, be sure to sign up and grab our free “Wedding Photographer Consultation Questions” workbook download so you can stay organized, know what questions to ask a wedding photographer, and to be prepared for your wedding photographer consultations!
Huge congrats to Darnika Doles and Sarah Leffler for winning our raffle gifts!!!
Don’t forget to snag your free download of the “Wedding Photographer Consultation Questions Workbook” by signing up below!
This workbook includes:
- The questions you need to ask a wedding photographer at the consultation with some room to write your answers below them.
- Some of the questions the wedding photographer might ask YOU, so you can be prepared.
- Questions you need to ask YOURSELF during and after the consultation so you know if that photographer is the right fit for you.
- The basic requirements that wedding photographer needs to have, what to look for in a quality wedding photographer, and the red flags you need to look out for!
- PLUS IT’S PRINTABLE so you can take it with you to the consultations! Woot woot!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!