I have some exciting news for all of you lovely brides and grooms planning your wedding! Starting today I will be writing 2-3 weekly blog posts that are designed to help you with your wedding planning needs! Each week I will be writing posts with tips for planning your dream wedding, vendor spotlights featuring a new Southern California wedding business to help you find amazing wedding vendors to work with, as well as wedding photography inspiration, and home decor inspiration using your professional engagement and wedding photos (Fun fact: I’m a photo nut so you’re going to LOVE these posts!!!).
Today I would like to introduce you to an amazing woman I met a couple months ago in San Clemente, California! Her name is Dyana Padilla!!! Dyana is a woman of many talents! She is a wedding and event planner for her own small business here in SoCal, Eventually Events. She is a wedding officiant. She is also a wedding venue coordinator for this adorable restaurant in San Clemente called, Tequila’s Mexican Grill. Dyana is fun, caring, talkative, very easy going, has a great eye for design, great at planning, and makes you feel right at home and relaxed when working with her! I’ve asked her some questions for you to get a chance to know her and her business better!
What is one of your favorite memories from working with a client?
For more info and to connect with Dyana, click the links below!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!