Terrence and Moriah | Griffith Observatory LA Engagement Session
Terrance and Moriah had their beautiful LA Engagement Session at Griffith Park Observatory! It was the perfect warm, sunny day here in Southern California for their session!!!
Throughout their Griffith Observatory LA Engagement session we all shared many laughs, they danced + snuggled, we captured epic photos of them in front of the famous Hollywood Sign, we toured the outside of the Griffith Observatory, and we all got to watch the sun set over the Los Angeles skyline!!!!
Their LA Engagement Session was so magical and the love + romance between Terrance and Moriah is breathtaking!!!
These two love birds met at on of the night clubs that Terrance was a bouncer at during the time. Moriah had went with a friend to have a girls night out, not intending to meet or hang out with any of the guys there. Terrance though seen Moriah and had other plans! By the end of the night Terrance had given Moriah his number and after that the rest is history!
Interested in finding out more info for booking your own session or wedding?
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!