The Full Service Wedding Photography Experience and Why It’s So Important!
I’m sure you’ve been noticing a big difference between every wedding photographer you’ve seen while you’ve been searching for your own!
Whether it be:
- A difference in their photography style.
- The difference in how they work with each of their couples.
- What the end product is that you will receive from them after your wedding day.
Today I wanted to share with you about the MOST IMPORTANT type of wedding photographer! Which is the full service wedding photographer!
Keep reading below to see what a full service wedding photographer is and why the full service experience is so important!
So what IS a Full Service Wedding Photographer?
Your full service wedding photographer isn’t the typical photographer that you will see handing over the full gallery of digital photos after the wedding day is complete and that’s the end of your time with them.
A full service photographer is SO much more than that and in an AMAZING way!!!
They will go above and beyond by giving you the complete full service wedding photography experience! From the very beginning when you book them all the way to the final printing of your wedding photos after your wedding day is over!
I, myself, am a full service wedding photographer and I was also a bride at one point in my life! So I’m speaking from experience.
Your wedding photos are literally the only thing that you’ll have left after your wedding day is over to be able to look back on to remember it all by!
This is why a full service wedding photographer is the MOST important wedding photographer out there!
My biggest passion when I personally work with my couples is being able to help my couples get their beautiful photos printed and into their home for them to enjoy every single day for the rest of their lives together!
These beautiful heirloom photos though aren’t only for you to enjoy but also for future generations to enjoy too and to be able to remember the beautiful life that you’ve lived! It’s for them to remember their families history!
How does having a Full Service Wedding Photography Experience benefit YOU?!
Do you struggle with any of the following scenarios?
- You’re unsure of which photos to print because you have way too many favorites to choose from!
- You don’t know where the best place would be to display them in your home, what sizes or products to get printed, or where to even GET them printed in the first place.
- You’ve tried to replicate some of the photos you see on Pinterest of the perfectly decorated homes with the beautiful photo gallery walls but to no avail.
- You just simply don’t have enough TIME to do it all on your own so more often than not your photos haven’t gotten printed!
I know the struggle! I was in your shoes at one point in my life too so I know how you feel!
It’s overwhelming! It’s frustrating! And it’s hard! I totally understand!
You’re not alone!
Whichever scenario you’re struggling with the most a full service wedding photographer will help you through it! Which is pretty dang amazing if you ask me!!!
Full service wedding photographers have the experience and the knowledge to help you create beautiful one of a kind heirloom albums and wall art photo galleries that tell YOUR love story!!!
They will be there to help you get them printed and into your home so you can relive these beautiful moments for the rest of your lives together! But also so you can pass them down to future generations to preserve your families history!
THIS is what makes a full service wedding photographer the BEST wedding photographer out of all of them!
Keep reading below to see some tips on how to find a full service wedding photographer for your wedding day!
Tips on Finding a Full Service Wedding Photographer:
I’m sure you’re wondering how you can find a full service wedding photographer for your wedding? Am I right?!
The best way to find out if a wedding photographer offers a full service wedding photography experience is to reach out to them and ask them personally. This can easily be done through filling out the contact form on their website or directly emailing them if an email address is provided to contact them.
Some other ways you can find out are:
- Looking on their website, blog, or social media to see if they showcase photos of wedding albums or wall art.
- Seeing if they mention working with their couples to help them create their wedding album or wall art on their website, blog, or social media.
- Reading through their past client testimonials to see if they mention the photographer creating their wedding albums or wall art for them.
P.S. If you know you’d love to work with someone who values your memories as much as you do and will help you get your photos printed then let’s connect!!! I would love to meet you and hear about your beautiful wedding day plans!
Like what you see? Get access to the Free KIP Resource Library for Brides and grab your Free Wedding Planning Timeline!
BONUS: Receive tips on how to get the best wedding photos too!