Upcoming Bridal Shows For Spring of 2017 | Southern California
After Christmas, New Years, and Valentine’s Day is the time for bridal shows and events to help you learn how to plan your wedding here in Southern California for the beginning of the year! Being a past bride myself, I know how valuable + how fun it is to go with your group of ladies to see all of the amazing wedding decor, dresses, and wedding vendors to get inspiration for your wedding + to help you find some of your wedding vendors!
I’ve put together a list of some of the local Southern California bridal shows and wedding planning events below so it’s easy for you to find them!
If you know about an upcoming bridal show or events thats not on this list, feel free to add it in the comments below!
For tips on making it the best bridal show experience, check out the “Bridal Show Tips for the Brides” blog post!
Upcoming Southern California Bridal Shows and Wedding Planning Events for Spring of 2017:
Click on the links below to see more info about each bridal show and wedding planning event.
- February 19th – Special Edition Wedding Party EXPO at the US Grant Hotel in San Diego.
- February 26th – South Coast Winery Bridal Showcase in Temecula.
- February 26th – Bridal Affair Showcase in Costa Mesa.
- February 26th – Glow Collective Wedding Vendor Showcase in Santa Ana.
- March 4th – Boutique Bridal Show in Lake San Marcos.
- March 5th – Vivah 2017 Bridal Expo Los Angeles in Anaheim.
- March 23rd – The Ultimate Wedding Photography Crash Course for Brides to Be; a virtual Facebook live event.
- April 2nd – Wine Country Bridal Show in Temecula.
- April 9th – The Ultimate Planning Workshop in Temecula.
- April 9th – Bridal Show at Orfila Vineyards in Escondido, CA.
- April 23rd – San Diego Wedding Party EXPO at The Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Resort.
- April 23rd – Bridal Showplace Bridal Shows in Long Beach.
- April 30th – Bridal Bizaar Spring Show at The Del Mar Fairgrounds.
- May 7th – Cottages at Temecula Creek Inn Bridal Show in Temecula.
- May 7th – Bridal Showplace Bridal Shows in Indio.
Also be sure to check out my “Bridal Show Tips for the Brides” blog post for tips on making it the best bridal show experience!
Did you just recently start planning your wedding? Not sure where to start in terms of when you need to have each wedding vendor booked by or when you need to have each wedding planning task completed by?
Start by singing up for the free KIP Resource Library by simply filling out the form below and you’ll get access to some awesome wedding planning tips, advice, and tools!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!