YOU are invited to:
“The Ultimate Wedding Photography Workshop for Brides to Be” Facebook LIVE event!
When & Where:
March 23rd, 7-8 PM PST via Facebook LIVE on the event page.
Reserve your seat for the “Wedding Photography Workshop for Brides to Be” below!
What you’ll be learning during this event:
- We will discuss the basics of what requirements all of your wedding vendors need to have before you go for your consultations and so you know if they’re legit.
- What questions you need to be sure to ask during your consultation with your wedding photographer.
- What to look for in a wedding photographer and any red flags you should watch out for.
- What the average cost of a wedding photographer is.
- The different styles of photography and the different types of services wedding photographers offer.
- Tips for upcoming wedding trends.
- Time for questions at the end to have all of your questions answered!
We will also be doing a raffle drawing for a mini bridal emergency kit from Expressed Image and a free engagement or anniversary session from Kayla Illies Photography!
How do we sign up?
#1 – Register for the event by using the form below.
#2 – Add the event to your calendar.
#3 – Check your email for the Facebook event page link where the virtual Facebook LIVE
event will be held on March 23rd from 7-8 PM PST.
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
>> Printable wedding planning timelines so that you can stay on track while planning your wedding.
>> My own personal KIP wedding day shot list so that you don't have to worry about missing a photo on your wedding day.
>> A workbook filled with questions that you need to ask wedding photographers at the consultation so you can see if they're the right fit for you.
>> Sample wedding day timelines, that are wedding planner approved, so that you can plan for the best photos on your wedding day!
>> A guide to learn how to plan a destination elopement so that you don't have to worry about missing a step or knowing where to start!
And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!