Wedding Planning Timeline Freebie Guide | Southern California
I have some crazy exciting news for all of you newly engaged couples! It’s also at the perfect time for those of you who just recently got engaged over Christmas, New Years, or Valentine’s Day last week!!!! Which a HUGE HUGE HUGE congrats to you by the way for your recent engagement!
Two weeks ago I launched my BRAND NEW “Wedding Planning Timeline” freebie guide to help you start planning your dream wedding! This isn’t just any guide, it’s a guide that will give you an amazing starting point so you know:
- When you need to have each of your wedding vendors booked by.
- When you need to have each of your wedding planning tasks done by.
- Some wedding planning tips to help you enjoy the wedding planning process more!
- A list of the most important wedding vendors that you need to book first and that tend to book out faster than others.
- And why it’s so darn important to hire a quality wedding photographer + what to look for in a quality wedding photographer when you do start looking for your wedding photographer!
Having been a past bride myself, I know I wish I would’ve had this guide when I first started planning my wedding. So that’s why I created it, to help you by giving you your wedding planning timeline game plan so you can totally rock this wedding planning work that you’re about to dive into!
We’ve all heard and possibly went through it with a friend or family member who was planning her wedding, just how stressful and how much work it can be to plan your wedding!
This guide is here to help take some of that stress off of your shoulders and give you the perfect wedding planning timeline so you have a solid game plan on what you need to do to plan your dream wedding!
Still don’t know if this “Wedding Planning Timeline” guide is the right fit to help you start planning your wedding?
Read below to see what other people are saying about the wedding planning timeline guide!
"It's so easy for brides to feel overwhelmed in the beginning, but this timeline will help any bride get through the planning process!"
Kayla did such a wonderful job with the planning timeline. As a wedding planner myself, it's so easy for brides to feel overwhelmed in the beginning, but this timeline will help any bride get through the planning process. I especially like that she provides 3 different planning timelines! Having that option is key. I also appreciate all of her tips at the end about hiring a quality photographer. Kayla truly cares about each couple beyond her scope of practice and it truly shows through this guide. Hurry and hire her already!
Wedding Planner - Chante Gulley from Forever Taeken Weddings.
"I think so many of todays brides really want to do most of the planning them selves, that this is a great guide to get them started!"
I love the layout and the advice, I think it is spot on and it's not so long that a bride might feel overwhelmed. I think so many of todays brides really want to do most of the planning them selves, that this is a great guide to get them started! I especially love the advise of hiring a Planner or Day of Coordinator, because we all know how important it is to have a professional managing the day so the couple isn't stressed out and so everything runs smoothly.
Wedding Planner - Maria Gardea from Events by Maria.
To get the Wedding Planning Timeline Guide simply fill out the form below to get access to it in the awesome KIP Resource Library!
Get instant access to the KIP Resource Library!
You'll get access to ALL of these amazing freebies to help you make your wedding day perfect!
- Printable wedding planning timelines to help you stay on track while planning your wedding.
- My own personal KIP wedding day shot list.
- Tips on how to plan for your engagement session for the best photos!
- Questions that you need to ask wedding photographers to see if they're the right fit for you.
- Sample wedding day timelines for the best photos on your wedding day!
- How to plan a destination elopement!
- And so so so much more! New content is always being added just for YOU!